Black Eyed Beans and Paneer
Recipe type: Curries
Nice creamy treat for taste buds and also nutritious.
- 1 cup boiled chawli
- ½ cup paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- For Tempering
- 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 bayleaves (tejpatta)
- 2 whole dry kashmiri red chillies
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp raisins (kismis)
- Heat the tempering with all whole spices and fats.
- Add beans to it. Saute. Season it. Add water and bring to boil. Simmer for a minute. Keep semi thick consistency.
- Add coriander and paneer and simmer for half a minute.
- Stir in and garnish spring onions and serve fresh with hot fulkas.