Dondakaya and Tomato Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya and Tomato Curry recipe at home. Dondakaya is a vegetable which is rich in nutricious. The processes of preparing Dondakaya Curry with tamato give delicious look. The process of making Dondakaya and Tomato Curry is given below. If you find this Dondakaya and Tomato Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya and Tomato Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya and Tomato Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped- 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 1 cup
- Green chillies- 2
- Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
- Garlic and garlic paste - ½ spoon
- Garam masala - 1 spoon
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- In a pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Now add chillies and chopped Tomatoes into it, fry till the Tomatoes loss its raw flavor.
- Add ginger garlic paste, Dondakaya pieces, Garam masala and salt. Boil this by closing it with lid for 5 to 10 minutes. Boil this till the Dondakaya pieces become smooth. Dondakaya and Tomato Curry is now ready to serve.