Egg Cube Curry
Recipe type: Curries
Egg cube curry is a very simple dish with eggs boiled, cut into cubes and simmered into a mildly spiced gravy.
- Coriander Leaves few
- Red Chilli Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Pistachio Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Tomato Puree 2 Numbers
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 & ½ Tablespoons
- Milk 2 Cup
- Onion ¼ Cup
- Cumin Seeds 1 Teaspoons
- Mustard Seeds 1 Teaspoons
- Eggs 10 Numbers
- In a bowl add onions,a pinch of redchilli powder,coriander powder,cumin seeds,salt ,coriander leaves along with eggs.Whisk the mixture well. 2. Transfer the mixture to another container & steam it .It can be steamed in oven or the steamer.
- Cut the steamed eggs into cubes .These cubes can be used in any kind of curry. For Milk sauce curry :- 1. Take a pan & add oil in it.Put mustard seeds & allow it to crackle then add cumin seeds ,onions,turmeric,gingergarlic paste,pista powder & saute well.
- Add milk to the mixture & bring it to a boil.Then add chilli powder,coriander powder & mix well.
- Reduce the heat & add tomato puree at once to avoid curdling of milk.
- Add salt ,coriander leaves & cook the sauce further
- Add egg cubes at this point & cook for 2 mins.
- [Note:- Egg cubes can be replaced with tofu/Paneer] Serve it with roti/rice.