Recipe: OILY SPINACH POTATOES ALOO PALAK
Summary: .Aloo palak is a very easy and simple recipe with a combination of cubed potatoes and chopped spinach cooked with masalas and red dry chillies. Serve this subzi hot with rotis or parathas.
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Chilly Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric 1/4 Teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Hing 1/4 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds 1 Teaspoons
- Mustard Seeds 1 Teaspoons
- Potato 1 Cup
- Spinach 1 Cup
- Salt To Taste
- 1. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing, ginger garlic paste, and add potatoes, turmeric, spinach, lid on it cook for some time in a medium flame, and add chilly powder, coriander powder, salt, cook for 3 minutes, and switch off the flame.
- 2. Serve this hot with chapattis, rice.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4