Onion Tomato Chutney Andhra Style Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Onion Tomato Chutney Andhra Style recipe at home. Onion tomato chutney andhra style is a delicious ancient chutney recipe. This homemade pachadi recipe is a good combination for dosa, idli, vada and rice. Try this tasty onion tomato chutney andhra style by following the steps given below. If you find this Onion Tomato Chutney Andhra Style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Onion Tomato Chutney Andhra Style recipe, so that any one can make this Onion Tomato Chutney Andhra Style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Onions chopped – 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped – 2 cups
- Red chili powder – 2 spoons
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds (Jilakarra) – 1 spoon
- Mustered seeds (Avalu) – 1 spoon
- Dry red chillies broken – 2
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Heat a frying pan by adding 1 spoon of oil in it.
- Fry onions till they turn to brown, then add tomatoes and fry till they become soft.
- Off the stove and allow them to cool.
- Mean while, heat a small pan by adding a spoon of oil.
- Add cumin seeds, mustered seeds and red chillies, let them pop and keep it aside.
- Grind the fried and cooled onions and tomatoes along with salt and chili powder.
- Finally mix the chutney with the above tampering.
- Delicious onion tomato chutney andhra style is ready to taste.