SHALLOTS CURRY- ULLI THEEYAL RECIPE
Recipe type: Curries
SHALLOTS CURRY- ULLI THEEYAL RECIPE, South Indian Kerala Drum stick Curry.
- Mustard Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Coconut Oil 2 Tablespoons
- Grated Coconut 1 Cup
- Fenugreek Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Pepper Corn 1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Seeds 1 Tablespoons
- Whole Red Chilly 6 Numbers
- Drum Sticks 3 Numbers
- Shallots 500 Grams
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Jaggery 2 Tablespoons
- Tamarind Juice ½ Cup
- Take a pan put it on the flame and add whole red chilly, coriander seeds, pepper corns, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry roast the all ingredients.
- Take a pan, add grated coconut roast them and add dry roasted ingredients and make a paste.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilly, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, turmeric, and add shallots, drum sticks, tamarind juice, salt put the lid on and let it simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add jaggery; add paste of roasted ingredients, mix it up let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve this hot with curd rice, plane rice.