Yellow Lentils with lemon juice Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Yellow Lentils with lemon juice recipe at home. A simple tasty dal. If you find this Yellow Lentils with lemon juice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Yellow Lentils with lemon juice recipe, so that any one can make this Yellow Lentils with lemon juice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup Redgram dal
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 green chilis
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Seasoning :-
- 1 tsp oil
- Â½ tsp mustard
- Â½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 red chili
- a pinch of asafetida
- Wash and Pressure-cook dal with and mash it.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add the seasoning ingredients and fry them fro a few mins.
- When mustard seeds stop spluttering, add the mashed dal,add Green chilis salt and water(as needed)mix well, and allow it cook for 4-5 mins.Turn off the heat.
- Remove from the heat and add lime juice,add coriander leaves.
- Serve with Hot rice or chapathis.