Apple Cinnamon and Oats Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Apple cinammon and oats recipe is a great healthy quick breakfast recipe. Oats are a top 10 food group to eat as they contain complex carbs. .
- ¼ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 pinches cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- 2 tsp chopped walnuts (akhrot)
- ¼ chopped apple with skin
- In a deep non-stick pan, combine the oats, low fat milk and brown sugar and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or till the oats turn soft.
- Remove form the flame, add the cinammon, walnuts and chopped apples and mix well.
- Serve immediately.