Recipe type: Breakfast
Energetic sandwiches are a simple sandwich recipe which is sure to perk up your energy levels. With boiled chana, moong and sprouted moth as filling along with onions and tomatoes. The energetic sandwiches are rich in protein, carbs and essential nutrients.
- 8 bread slices
- 100 gms sprouted moong (whole green gram)
- 100 gms sprouted kala chana (brown chick peas)
- 50 gms sprouted matki (moath beans)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium sized onions, chopped
- chopped coriander (dhania)
- 100 gms grated processed cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil moth , moong and chana
- Add tomatoes ,onions ,coriander leaves ,cheese ,salt and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff mixture in the bread slices.
- Now cook in a sandwich toaster.
- Energetic sandwiches are ready to serve
- Serve with hot coffee.