Recipe type: Dessert
Cookies cookies is a very basic crispy and delicious biscuits made with all-purpose flour, eggs, sugar, butter and dessicated coconut mixed together and baked.
- Desiccated Coconut 55 Grams
- Egg 2 Tablespoons
- Butter 100 Grams
- Sugar Powder 100 Grams
- All-purpose Flour 200 Grams
- Vanilla Essence 1 Teaspoons
- Take a bowl adds butter and cream it, add sugar powder, vanilla essence, egg, mix it,
- add all purpose flour mix this and add desiccated coconut powder mix it like a dough put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, after that help with rolling pin to roll them
- and sprinkle some desiccate coconut and sugar mixture, again roll it once,
- and cut into even sizes, arrange the cookies in the tray
- put it in the oven cook it 180 c for 15 minutes.