Kova Kajjikayalu Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Kova Kajjikayalu recipe at home. Kova Kajjikayalu is a sweet recipe that looks yummy. This recipe will like by most of the children. Try out this recipe, which we can prepare in a easy manner. If you find this Kova Kajjikayalu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Kova Kajjikayalu recipe, so that any one can make this Kova Kajjikayalu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Maida Flour – 4 cups
- Ghee – 4 table spoons
- Kova – 2 ½ cups
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Elachi Powder – 1 tea spoon
- Badam Pieces – 4 table spoons
- Cashew nut pieces – 4 table spoons
- Kissmiss – 4 table spoons
- Sugar – 1 ¼ cup
- Mix the maida flour gently with ghee and water, then keep this mixture a side.
- Smash the kova by taking it into a bowl.
- Take a pan, add ghee, kova and stir it well until it gets brown colored.
- Then after add sugar powder, Elachi Powder and mix it well.
- Now add badam, cashew, grated coconut, kissmiss and stir it well for 2 minutes.
- Take the maida mixture and make it into a small round shaped puri.
- Keep the kova mixture into it and fold them like kajjikayalu.
- Fry them in to oil or ghee.
- Now your Kova Kajjikayalu is ready to eat now.