Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Semiya Laddu recipe at home. Semiya Laddu is the sweet recipe, which would be like by the children most. It can be prepare easily with in mean time. If you find this Semiya Laddu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Semiya Laddu recipe, so that any one can make this Semiya Laddu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Semiya – ¼ kilo
- Kova – 150 grams
- Badam – 50 grams
- Pista – 50 grams
- Cashew Nuts - 50 grams
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Ghee – 4 table spoons
- Elachi Powder – ½ spoon
- Mix sugar, grated cashew nuts, pista, badam and Kova in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a bowl, add semiya and stir it well until it turns into brown colored.
- Now add kova mixture, elachi powder to it and stir it well for 2-3 minutes.
- After some time, take the above mixture and make them in to a round shaped laddus.
- Serve them in to a plate and now your delicious Semiya Laddu is ready to eat.