Triple Schezuan Rice
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
If you cannot make up your mind whether to have rice or noodles, just have this.
- 2 cups chinese rice
- 1 cup chopped boiled hakka noodles
- 1½ tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 2 tbsp chopped celery (ajmoda)
- ½ cup carrot juliennes
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup schezuan sauce
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion greens
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add the garlic and ginger and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the celery and vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the schezuan sauce and cook for another minute.
- Add the rice, noodles and salt and mix well.
- Toss for a few seconds till all the ingredients are mixed.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.