Vegetable and Noodle Stir-fry In Creamy Sauce
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Delicately flavoured, creamy noodles and vegetable stir-fry.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 8 to 10 sliced , blanched baby corn ,
- ½ cup sliced capsicum
- 1 carrot , peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced spring onions whites
- finely chopped spring onion greens
- ½ cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- 1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- for serving
- chilli sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrots, spring onion whites, spring onion greens, zucchini and stir-fry over a high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the noodles, and stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and ½ cup of water and cook for a minute. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more water.
- Add the sugar and a little more salt if required and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve immediately with the chilli sauce.