Crispy Rice Balls
Recipe type: Snacks
Use leftover rice and colourful vegetables to make these attractive balls.
- 1 cup cooked Rice (Chawal)
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped spinach (palak)
- ½ cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Other ingredients
- oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with ¼ cup of water and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.