Recipe type: kids
A crunchy dessert for kids party which is quick and easy to make. Also great as an after school treat or anytime dessert.
- 1 packet oreo cookies
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp choco chips
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- finely chopped mixed nuts (almonds , cashewuts , pistachios)
- 3 cream wafer biscuits
- In a deep bowl crumble the oreo bicuits to a coarse mixture.
- In another bowl, add the whipped cream, choco chips, powdered sugar and crumbled oreo biscuits and mix well and put it in a piping bag.
- Take vodka shot glass, place some nuts at the bottom, pipe some oreo biscuits and cream mixture, pour some chocolatesauce gently over it.
- Garnish with nuts and a wafer biscuit.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining glasses.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to chill and then serve.