Recipe type: Curries
This is a Pakistani dish, Alamgiri Murg is a mild flavor curry, chicken cooked with yogurt and coarse spices, served with Naan Kulcha,
- Chicken 1000 Grams
- Ghee 250 Grams
- Cinnamon 4 Grams
- Cardamom 3 Grams
- Cloves 4 Grams
- Bay Leaf 4 Numbers
- Onion 58 Grams
- Red Chilli 10 Grams
- Garam Masala 29 Grams
- Ginger 19 Grams
- Yoghurt 500 Grams
- Dry Coriander 19 Grams
- Lightly crush and grind coarsely grind the following ingredientsdry coriander, red chili, garlic, salt and onions in a pestle and mortar.
- Add these spices in water and mix chicken in this mixture and marinate and keep it in the refrigerator for at least for 4-6hrs.
- Place ghee in a hot pan on high and add chicken pieces in it & cook it till they are browned
- Add water to the chicken while it is cooking.
- Then add a little water and ginger in the saucepan and cook further
- When water evaporates, add yoghurt and cook further till oil separates and serve hot with Naan Kulcha etc .