Chennai Chukka Chicken
Recipe type: Curries
fried chicken indian way Chicken marinated in spices and deep fried until crispy and golden in color.
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Curry Leaves 1 Bunch
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Egg 1 Numbers
- Chicken Legs 1 Numbers
- Flour Maida 1 Cup
- Bread Crumbs ½ or ¼ Cup
- Water as needed
- First marinate the chicken in water, added all the spices like chilli powder, salt, gingergarlic paste for hrsAfter hrs remove from the water and place it in a tray.
- In another bowl add egg, chilli powder, salt,curry leaves chopped,coriander leaves,ginger and garlic paste mix well and keep a side
- In another bowl take maida, bread crumbs,salt mix well and keep a side.
- Now take the Marinated chicken dip in the egg mixture then in maida mixture real good and keep it in plate.
- Now heat oil for deep frying the chicken, fry the chicken till it is golden brown.