Peas and Potato Salad
Recipe type: salads
A mild, pleasantly flavoured dill sauce transforms this simple salad of peas and potatoes.
- To Be Mixed and Refrigerated For The Dressing ( Makes 1 Cup)
- 2 tbsp chopped dill (shepu / suva bhaji) leaves
- ½ cup hung curds (chakka dahi)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- Other Ingredients
- 1½ cups baby potatoes
- ¾ cup fresh green peas
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill (shepu / suva bhaji) leaves
- Peel and boil the potatoes and store in salted cold water.
- Cook the peas lightly in boiling water.
- Put the potatoes and peas in a serving bowl. Add the sauce and toss.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold, garnished with dill leaves.