Russian Beet Root Salad
Recipe type: salads
Russian salads are really tasty and the beet root salad is one of them. Beet root salad is really good for health. It's easy to prepare and looks yummy on a table.
- Dry Black Plums (you Can Buy It In A Dry Fruit Shop). 10 Numbers
- Mayonnaise 150 Grams
- Dill And Parsley 1 Bunch
- Garlic Cloves 3 Clove
- A Small Bowl/cup Of Walnut Coarsely Chopped 1 Cup
- Medium Size Beet Roots 2 Numbers
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste 1 Pinch
- Boil the unpeeled beetroots till they are soft. Take them out from hot water and run under the cold water tap until completely cold. Peel the beetroots and then grate them (use the thick blade- the one you use to grate raddish for paranthas). Put the grated beet in a big bowl and add walnuts to it. Finely chop a small bunch of dill and parsley and keep it aside. Grate (finely) 3 garlic cloves and add to the beetroot in the bowl. Now take the plums and cut them vertically into thick strips and add it to the bowl (If the plums are not soft then dip them in warm water for 15 mins before you dice them). Finally add mayonnaise, chopped dill and parsley, pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix the ingredients well and garnish it with greens.