Andhra Soup Recipe
Recipe type: soups
Learn how to make Andhra Soup recipe at home. Andhra soup is a vegetable soup with healthy items. As it is winter soups are very helpful for the body to increase the body temperature and keep you warm. Here is the Andhra soup which is very tasty and easy to prepare also. If you find this Andhra Soup recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Andhra Soup recipe, so that any one can make this Andhra Soup very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Carrots (chopped) - ½ cup
- French beans chopped - ¼ cup
- Peas (matar) (shelled) - ½ cup
- Tomato (tamatar) puree -1½ cup
- Garlic (lasan) paste - 1 spoon
- Ginger (adrak) paste - 1 spoon
- Coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped) - 2 spoon
- Butter - 3-4 spoons
- Water - 3 glasses
- Salt for taste
- Cheese granted for garnishing
- Corn flour optional for thickness
- Heat the pan Melt the butter fry ginger and garlic paste.
- Add tomato puree, carrots, French beans, peas and water.
- Pressure cooks this for 5-6 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with granted cheese.
- If you want thick soup, then add 2 tsp of mixed in ½ cup milk.
- Take the soup into serving bowl and serve hot.