Recipe type: Snacks
Guests love this dainty snack in which asparagus is delicately blended with mustard and green chillies.
- 10 fresh bread slices
- ½ tsp mustard (rai / sarson) powder
- 2 green chillies, chopped (optional)
- 10 asparagus pieces (from can)
- ⅓ cup butter (approx.)
- little salt
- Remove the crust from the slices of bread.
- Mix the mustard powder in 1 teaspoon of water. Add this to the butter and mix well.
- Roll the bread slices a little. Apply the above butter over the slices.
- Sprinkle very little salt and a few green chillies over each slice.
- Put a piece of asparagus at the end of each slice. Roll up each slice and tie the rolls with thread.
- Put all the rolls in a box and chill in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove thread and cut into pieces.
- Serve cold.