Tangy Fruit Medley ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
Recipe type: salads
Tangy fruit medley, very nutritious salad that works best for your tummy and body. Cleanse your system with this fibre-rich salad. The dressing is healthy too, as it is made of pineapple juice, mint and salt and pepper. Loads of fruits add variety to your diet satiates you and keeps you away from binge-eating on high calorie foods.
- To Be Mixed Together Into A Dressing
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina) leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and to taste
- Other Ingredients
- 1 cup chopped apples
- ½ cup orange segments
- ½ cup watermelon (tarbuj) balls
- ½ cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup black grapes
- Combine the apples, orange, lettuce, pineapple and bean sprouts together in a bowl and mix well. Keep refrigerated.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well. Serve chilled.