Three Bean Salad
Recipe type: salads
This calcium and protein packed bean salad is for those who want to make up for their lost muscle mass.
- ¼ cup boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- ½ cup boiled kabuli chana (white chick peas)
- ½ cup boiled vaal (field beans/ butter beans)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, cubed
- ¼ cup mozzralla cheese or cheese , cut into 12 mm. (1/2") cubes
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- To be mixed into a dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- ¼ tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- Combine all the ingredients except the dressing in a salad bowl. Toss well. Chill for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, toss the dressing in the salad.
- Serve immediately.