Aloo Kand Chaat ( Microwave Recipe)
Recipe type: Snacks
Potato and yam cubes tossed in a chatpata masala make a tongue-tickling starter. Adding a teaspoon of water while cooking the potatoes and yam helps to prevent the vegetables from dehydrating in the microwave.
- 1 cup potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup purple yam (kand) , peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1 tsp butter
- To Be Mixed Together Into A Masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- ½ tsp dried mango powder (amchur) (amchur)
- ½ tsp black salt (sanchal)
- ½ tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Combine the potatoes, kand and butter in a bowl, add 1teaspoon of water and mix well and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring once in between after 3 minutes.
- Add the onions, coriander, mint and the mixed masala and mix well.