Aloo Paneer Chat
Recipe type: Snacks
Whip up this snazzy dish in a jiffy! the tangy coating of chaat masala makes the paneer irresistible. Lace this recipe with meethi chutney to add sweetness to the medley of flavours.
- 2½ cups paneer , cut into 25 mm. (1”) cubes
- 2 cups baby potatoes , boiled , peeled and cut into halves
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- ½ cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for deep-frying
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer and potatoes separately in small batches, till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in another kadhai, add the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the green peas, paneer, potatoes, chaat masala, lemon juice, and salt, toss well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately garnished with coriander.