Aloo Tikki (kebabs and Tikkis)
Recipe type: Snacks
The all time favourite aloo tikki is a hit with kids and grownups alike!
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ½ cup boiled and mashed green peas
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a round, flat tikki.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and cook each tikki, using a little oil, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.