Carrot and Celery Sandwich
Recipe type: Snacks
A magic formula for better vision due to the use of 4 multi-nutrient ingredients like tomato, cheese, celery and lettuce. These are perfect to tempt anyone at snack time.
- 8 brown bread slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 12 tomatoes slices
- salt to taste
- To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- ¾ cup grated carrot
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup cheese spread
- ¼ cup eggless mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 1 bread slice on a clean, dry surface. Arrange 1 lettuce leaf and 3 tomato slices over it.
- Sprinkle a little salt over it and spread 1 portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over it. Sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 diagonally and serve immediately.