Carrot Halwa Without Milk
Recipe type: Snacks
Easy and quick to make. . . No worries for people with milk allergy!very healthy recipe.make at any time easily at home
- 3 cups grated carrot
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fried cashewnuts (kaju)
- 1 tbsp raisins (kismis)
- 1 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Heat the ghee in kadhai, add the sugar along with 2 cups of water and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the carrots, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and cook till the carrot is done, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cardamom and remove from the flame.
- Garnish with cashews and raisins.
- Serve hot.