Chicken caesar wraps
Recipe type: Snacks
This easy lunch idea is ready in a flash. It’s great for picnics, too.
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 small whole wheat mini wraps
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, torn
- ¼ cup caesar dressing
- 200g thinly sliced Ingham Chicken Breast Supreme
- ⅓ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prosciutto for 1 minute each side or until browned and crisp. Drain on kitchen paper. Tear into large pieces.
- Place wraps on a clean work surface. Place lettuce along centre of wrap. Drizzle with dressing, then top with chicken, prosciutto and cheese. Roll up to enclose filling. Serve.