Cumin and Chilli Cookies
Recipe type: Snacks
Cumin and chillies cookies or Jeera cookies is an awesome savory tea cookies made with a short crust dough flavoured with cumin and spiced with chillies and baked until done.
- All Purpose Flour 200 Grams
- Cumin (crushed) 1 Tablespoons
- Milk 15 ml
- Salt 5 Grams
- Sugar Powder 80 Grams
- Butter 100 Grams
- Green Chilly 2 Numbers
- Take a bowl add butter, powder sugar, cream it,
- add salt, milk, crushed cumin seeds, green chilly, all purpose flour mix it like a dough, cut them in to flower shape
- and arrange them into baking tray and
- bake them at 180 c for 15 minutes. Serve this with tea or coffee.