Dosakaya Bajji Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Dosakaya Bajji recipe at home. Among snacks bajji has got great importance for Andhra people, so here I tried bajji with Dosakaya and named it as Dosakaya Bajji. The making of this Dosakaya Bajji is given below. Prepare and enjoy this Dosakaya Bajji. If you find this Dosakaya Bajji recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dosakaya Bajji recipe, so that any one can make this Dosakaya Bajji very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dosakaya chopped - 1 cups
- Aloo or potato chopped - 1 cups
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Onions – 1
- Green chilies – 6
- Coriander chopped - 1 cup
- Amaranthus stems – ½ cup
- Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt- for taste
- Oil to fry
- Cumin seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Sesam seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Pressure cook the Aloo or potato and Cabbage for one whistle.
- In a bowl add Corn flour, Wheat flour, boiled Aloo or potato and Cabbage pieces, fresh chopped Onions and Dosakaya, Amaranthus stems, Coriander, Garlic and garlic paste, Cumin seeds, Sesam seeds, Curry leaves, green chilies, Salt. Add two spoons of oil and 1 glass of water and mix them all if necessary add water.
- Now in a pan pour oil sufficiently to fry and heat it.
- With your hands drop the mixture directly just into oil like pakoda or bajji
- Remove them from oil when they turn to golden brown.
- Dosakaya Bajji is ready now, serve this hot with sauce.