Semiya bajji Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Semiya bajji recipe at home. Semiya is liked by children a lot. So here is a snake item with semiya called semiya bajji which is very crispy and yummy to taste. Children will surely like this and it is very easy to prepare also. If you find this Semiya bajji recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Semiya bajji recipe, so that any one can make this Semiya bajji very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Semiya- 1 cup
- Senagapindi- 1cup
- Onions chopped – ½ cup
- Ginger paste – ½ spoons
- Curry leaves – 10
- Coriander chopped – 2 spoons
- Baking powder – pinch
- Chilli powder – 1 spoon
- Salt – for taste
- Oil – for fry
- Take a pan light the stove, add 1 spoon of oil after it get heated add 1 cup of semiya and fry it to golden brown.
- Now take another bowl add 1 cup of water and boil it add fried semiya to the boiling water, keep a lid and boil till semiya becomes smooth.
- Now mix boiled semiya, sengapindi, chopped onions, ginger paste, curry leaves, chopped coriander, baking powder, chilli powder, salt. Mix them with little water just like for pakodi.
- Now heat the oil in a pan, after heating drop this mixture into oil just like pakodi.
- Fry two sides into golden red. Now semiya bajjiilu is ready to serve.
- Serve hot along with tomato or chilli sas.