Ragi Murukkulu Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Ragi Murukkulu recipe at home. Ragi Murukkulu is a tasty delicious traditional andhra recipe which is a healthy snack item. This murukulu recipe will also consume very less time to make. The complete preparation processes of Ragi Murukkulu is mentioned below. If you find this Ragi Murukkulu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Ragi Murukkulu recipe, so that any one can make this Ragi Murukkulu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Ragi flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - ½ cup
- Garlic cloves - 5
- Butter - 2 spoons
- Sesame seeds (Nuvvulu) - 2 spoons
- Red chilly powder - 1 spoon
- Jilakarra (cumin seeds) - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Take a pan and fry Ragi flour in it for few minutes and keep it a side.
- Mean while make a paste of Garlic cloves in mixie.
- Now take a big bowl and mix fried Ragi flour, Rice flour, Butter, Sesame seeds, Red chilly powder, Jilakarra, Garlic cloves paste and salt with water.
- Prepare a though dough that suits to make murukulu.
- Now heat oil in a pan and make different shapes of murukulu with murukula machine and fry them in oil.
- Remove murukulu from oil when they turn to brown color.