MUTHIA KE LADOO
Recipe type: sweets
Muthia ke ladoo is an amazing Indian sweet dumpling from the Rajasthani cuisine made with ghee added to wheat flour, besan and semolina sweetened and made into small roundel shaped dumplings.
- PISTA 5 Numbers
- BADAM 5 Numbers
- JAGGRY 1½ Cup
- GHEE ½ Cup
- SUJI 2 Tablespoons
- BESAN ½ Cup
- WHEAT FLOUR 1 Cup
- Poppy Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Take a plate and add wheat flour, besan, suji and ghee and mix it well till all the flour is short crusted , sprinkle water and make a dough, this is still crumbly to press and you will be able to make a dumpling and a dent with the fingers and a nice hallow, fry them slowly and even coloured .
- Take a pan heat ghee and fry the dumplings to golden color in a slow flame. After frying, the dumplings should be able to break them very easily, and make it to a powder.
- Take another pan pour some ghee, add jaggery. Once jaggery melts switch off the flame,
- add the muthia mix to this and keep it aside, add slice pista, badam, make them into a ladoo, and roll the ladoo with poppy seeds.