Rocky road brownie slice
Recipe type: sweets
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Friends and family will love this deliciously good rocky road brownie slice!
- Melted butter, to grease
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125g butter, melted
- 150g pink and white marshmallows, halved
- 50g slivered almonds
- 100g salted pistachio kernels
- 50g banana lollies, coarsely chopped
- 45g (3/4 cup) Kellogg’s Coco Pops
- 100g glacé cherries, halved
- 25g (1/3 cup) shredded coconut
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Brush a 20 x 30cm slab pan with melted butter. Line the base and 2 long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl. Stir in the sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add eggs and butter. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- Combine the marshmallow, almonds, pistachios, banana lollies, Coco Pops, cherry and coconut in a bowl. Add the combined chocolate and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over the cake. Tap pan on the bench to settle the mixture. Set aside to set completely. Cut into squares to serve.