Bachali Kura Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Bachali Kura Pachadi recipe at home. Bachali Kura Pachadi is the famous Andhra pachadi recipe. This is a healthy homemade leafy vegetable chutney that goes well with steamed rice or chapathi. Learn how to prepare bachali kura pachadi by following the simple steps below. If you find this Bachali Kura Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bachali Kura Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Bachali Kura Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bachali Kura leaves- 2 cups
- Onions pieces – 1 cup
- Tomato chopped – 1 cup
- Green chillies- 4
- Curry leaves- 10
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds (Avalu)- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies(broken)- 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked)- 1 tea spoon
- Heat a pan with one spoon of oil.
- Add onions to it and fry till it becomes golden red. Put tomatoes, green chillies and fry them well.
- Add Bachali Kura and fry them until raw flavor disappears.
- Now grind all the fried ingredients by adding salt in a mixie.
- Take a pan, add remaining oil and heat it. Add mustard seeds, red dry chillies, black gram, turmeric and curry leaves to fry.
- Mix this to the grinded mixture evenly.
- Take this bachali kura pachadi into serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves.