Coriander Onion Chutney Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Coriander Onion Chutney recipe at home. Coriander onion chutney is a spicy delicious chutney recipe. This homemade chutney recipe is a goes well with idli, dosa, chapathi and rice. Learn how to make this coriander onion chutney recipe by following the simple steps below. If you find this Coriander Onion Chutney recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Coriander Onion Chutney recipe, so that any one can make this Coriander Onion Chutney very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 4
- Lemon juice or tamarind pulp – 1 spoon
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Cumin seeds (jeera) – 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds (avalu) – 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Clean and chop the coriander, green chillies and onion.
- Heat a spoon oil and fry the green chillies and onions in it.
- Make a fine chutney with fried chillies, onions, salt, tamarind or lemon juice and chopped coriander in the mixie.
- Now heat the oil, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds into it and let them pop.
- Finally add this tampering to the above made chutney and mix well.
- Yummy coriander onion chutney is now ready to serve.