Bendakaya Masala Gravy Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Masala Gravy recipe at home. As we all know that Bendakaya is rich in vitamin B6 which helps you a lot to increase resistance. Here is a recipe named Bendakaya Masala Gravy which is very yummy to taste and easy to make. If you find this Bendakaya Masala Gravy recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Masala Gravy recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Masala Gravy very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya chopped – 2 cups
- Onions juice – 1 cup
- Tomatoes juice – 1 cup
- Green chillies grind paste - 2 spoons
- Curry leaves- 10
- Coconut milk - 1 cups
- Popy seeds and coconut paste – 2 spoons Ginger and garlic paste: ½ spoons
- Garamasala- ½ spoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Coriander chopped – 1 cup
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Bendakaya Chopped and fry them, now keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add oil into it. Add mustard seeds, red dry chillies, cumin seeds, black gram, chenna dal, turmeric, curry leaves and sesame powder to fry.
- Add Onions juice or paste and fry till raw flavor gets disappear. Add tomato juice also to fry. Put green chilies paste, Popy seeds and coconut paste, ginger and garlic paste, Garamasala and fry well.
- Add coconut milk and boil it, now add fried Bendakaya pieces and cook this by closing the lid.
- Add salt to the Curry and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take Bendakaya Masala Gravy into serving bowl to garnish with coriander leaves.