Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy recipe at home. Are you looking for different recipes on Bendakaya? Here is a sour tasty and delicious recipe Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy. This Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy recipe is easy to make complete process is given below. If you find this Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya chopped- 2 cups
- Light Tamarind juice – 2 cup
- Tomatoes -4
- Onions – 1
- Green chillies – 4 to 5
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Garammasla – 1 spoon
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Sesam powder - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- In a pan pour oil and heat it Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Add chopped onions and Green chillies into it and fry till the onions get fried, add the tomatoes pieces and boil till raw flavor left them.
- Pour Tamarind juice, when it is boiling, add Bendakaya chopped it and boil by closing the lid (add water if necessary).
- Add Ginger and garlic paste Garammasla and salt and boil by closing it with lid.
- Boil this for 5 minuets, now take Bendakaya Pulusu Okra in Tamarind Gravy into serving bowl and garnish with curry leaves.