Bendakaya pappu Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya pappu recipe at home. Pappu is the complacency recipe that we make at our home. Many people love to have a Bendakaya pappu recipe which is very easy to prepare. The preparation process of Bendakaya pappu is given below. If you find this Bendakaya pappu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya pappu recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya pappu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya - 1
- Kandi pappu (yellow lentils / toor daal): 1½ cup
- Green Chilies: 8
- Tamarind – small piece
- Onions: l
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- Hing – pinch
- Wash and cut Bendakaya and onion into small pieces.
- Cook the Kandi pappu, onions, Tamarind, green chillies and Bendakaya in a pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Smash the boiled ingredients, add salt to taste.
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Curry leaves, hing and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Add this tempering to the smashed pappu and boil it for few minutes on low flame.
- Enjoy this Bendakaya pappu with steamed rice and ghee.