Carrot Coconut Curry
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Carrot Coconut Curry recipe at home. Carrot is the special vegetable can cook many dishes without using onion. Especially combination of carrot and coconut is a healthy and colorful food recipe. Easy to cook carrot coconut curry recipe in just 20 minutes. If you find this Carrot Coconut Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Carrot Coconut Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Carrot Coconut Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Carrots – 4
- Green Chillies – 4
- Coconut Slices – ½ cup
- Turmeric – half pinch
- Cumin Seeds – ¼ tea spoon
- Coriander leaves – 1 table spoon
- Mustard Seeds – ¼ tea spoon
- Oil – 3 table spoons
- Salt – to taste
- First you need to make a coconut chilly paste.
- Grind the coconut slices, green chillies, salt and make a fine form of paste and keep it aside.
- Now cut the carrots into small pieces (in regular form / same size).
- Take a pan and heat it by adding oil to it.
- Once oil gets heated fry the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and coriander leaves till they become light golden color.
- Before turning golden color of the above mixture add turmeric and wait for a minute.
- Now add carrot pieces and fry them well for a couple of minutes.
- Once they fried well add coconut chilly paste to it and add water to cook.
- Once it cooked well stop the flame and remove the pan from stove and keep it aside.
- Now garnish with five leaves coriander for better look.
- Yummy yummy Carrot Coconut Curry recipe is ready to serve.
- It tastes delicious with Roti or Chapati.
- You can also call it as a party dish for adding color to your food menu.