CHOLE KASOORI METHI
Recipe type: Curries
An another variation to the ever popular chole is to try it out with kassori methi to finish off . this ia a rustic chole preparation goes well along with poori bhatura etc
- Cashew Nuts 8 Numbers
- Water Melon Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Vinegar 2 Tablespoons
- Red Chilly Paste 2 Tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Cloves 8 Numbers
- Cinnamon 3 Stricks
- Coriander Seeds 3 Tablespoons
- Kasoori Methi ¼ Cup
- Salt To Taste
- Hing 1 Pinch
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoons
- Chole 250 Grams
- Tomatos Puree 1 Cup
- Garam Masala 1 Tablespoons
- Amchur ½ Teaspoons
- Ghee 1 Teaspoons
- Make a masala Coriander seeds, cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds, cloves, add all of them grind well make a coarse paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, hing, add red chilly paste (soaked in the water and make a paste) turmeric, cook it for some time, add paste of water melon, cashew nuts(soaked in a water and paste them) cook for some time, and add water, masala, cook it for 3 minutes,
- add amchur powder, garam masala powder, salt and tomato puree and add water, chole (soaked over night and boiled) add kasoori methi, cook it for slow flame and the add ghee.
- Serve this hot with puri, naan, roti, and chapatti.