Dondakaya Besan Fry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Besan Fry recipe at home. Dondakaya Besan Fry or Dondakaya Besan curry is different and tasty dish. Mostly children love to have this Dondakaya Besan Fry. The complete preparation of Dondakaya Besan Fry is mentioned below. If you find this Dondakaya Besan Fry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Besan Fry recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Besan Fry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya – ¼ kg
- Gram flour- ½ cup
- Cornflour- 1 spoon
- Red chilly powder- 1 spoon
- Dry mango powder- 1 spoon
- Ginger and garlic paste- 1 spoon
- Salt for taste
- Cumin powder- ½ spoon
- White pepper powder- ½ spoon
- Oil to fry
- Clean and cut Dondakaya in the vertical manner and keep it aside.
- In an another bowl add Gram flour, Cornflour, Red chilly powder, Dry mango powder, Ginger and garlic paste, Cumin powder, White pepper powder and salt.
- Mix all the above Ingredients well and now slowly add water by mixing the Ingredients.
- Now Dip Bendakaya pieces in the mixed paste and fry them in a pan of oil.
- Dondakaya Besan Fry tastes good with any kind of chutney.