Dondakaya Fry with Coconut Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Fry with Coconut recipe at home. Dondakaya Fry with Coconut is really a yummy and tasty dish with Dondakaya. This Dondakaya Fry with Coconut is very easy to prepare. The complete preparation of Dondakaya Fry with Coconut is given below in detail. If you find this Dondakaya Fry with Coconut recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Fry with Coconut recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Fry with Coconut very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya Chopped – 1 cup
- Coconut Greated – 1 cup
- Greenchillies-2 chopped
- Garlic cloves- 4-5, crushed
- Curryleaves-2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 4 spoons
- Turmeric - 1pinch
- Coriander for garnishing
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Sesam powder - 1 tea spoon
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Deep fry the Dondakaya Chopped and now keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 spoons oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Add Garlic cloves, Coconut Grated and fried Dondakaya pieces mix them evenly on low flame.
- Finally add salt and coriander and mix it well. Dondakaya Fry with Coconut is ready to taste.