DRY CHANA DAL FRY
Recipe type: easy-recipe spl
Dry chana dal fry is an easy to make and quick recipe.
- Oil 3 Teaspoons
- Onion 1 Cup
- Salt 1 0
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric ½ Teaspoons
- Chana dal(boiled) 1 Cup
- Red chilli powder 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander powder 1 Teaspoons
- Garam masala powder 1 Teaspoons
- Take some oil in a pan and add onions, then saute it for few minutes with salt in it. 2. Now add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, boiled chana dal, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix it well. 3. Cook it till it becomes dry. 4. Now add garam masala powder and mix it thoroughly. 5. Switch off the flame and serve with roti or phulka.