Paneer Stuffed Brinjals/ Eggplants
Recipe type: veg recipes
Paneer stuffed brinjals is an awesome snack dish or side dish made with eggplant slices stuffed with spicy paneer mixture and coated with spicy flour, air fried to make it crisp on the outer side and soft and juicy inside. Truly divine and luscious to taste! This is a very healthy and nutritious dish as it does not contain any oil and is almost fat free.
- Brinjals, Big 1 - 2 Numbers
- Paneer, Grated 1 Cup
- Pickle ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves 1 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice 1 Numbers
- Salt - To Taste
- Chili Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Garam Masala 1 Pinch
- Turmeric Powder 1 Pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste ¼ Teaspoons
- Rice Flour 3 Tablespoons
- Oil 1 Teaspoons
- Cut the big sized brinjals/ eggplants into thick slices. Take a slice and carefully slit halfway through to stuff the paneer mixture.
- Take a bowl, add grated paneer, any pickle you have, finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take some paneer mixture and stuff in between the eggplant slice, repeat and stuff the other slices too.
- For the coating:
- Take an eggplant slice, squeeze over little bit of lemon juice on both sides. Sprinkle some salt over, chili powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. Rub this masala mixture on all the sides of the eggplant.
- In a plate take some rice flour, chili powder and pinch of salt. Mix all ingredients well.
- Coat the eggplant with the spicy flour on all sides and air fry them.
- Preheat the air fryer at 180 degree C for 5 minutes.
- Place the eggplants in the basket and fry them.
- After 5 minutes, pull out the eggplant, remove onto a plate and baste the eggplants with very little oil and again put them back into the air fryer and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and serve them hot.