Restaurant Biryani Gravy Onion Salan
Recipe type: veg-recipes
onion usually play an important role in every curry base. Try out this wonderful onion salan basically salan is common thing which serves with biryani but this onion salan that will go with rice, roast, kebabs and other dishes of your choice.
- Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Curry Leaves 2 Springs
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Mustard Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Onion Chopped 1 Numbers
- Desiccated Coconut 2 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Peanuts 2 Tablespoons
- Onion 2 Numbers
- Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Heat a pan and dry roast the pea nuts, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, in this add chopped onion, cook this till onions are tender, put the ingredients in the blender and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions, salt, sauté them, and keep it aside, In the same oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, curry leave, chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin powder and add peanuts, sesame seed paste mix it and add water once comes to boile put the flame slow for 15 minutes.
- Then add tamarind juice, salt, jaggery, mix it and put the lid cook for some time, in this add sauté onions cook for 12 minutes and switch off the flame.