Baby Corn Mushroom peas in Onion Tomato Gravy
Recipe type: Curries
This is a wonderful Asian stir fry, the tempting mushroom baby corn masala is a mixed vegetable recipe with mushrooms and baby corns stir fried together.
- Onions 150 Grams
- Tomatoes 150 Grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Baby Corn 150 Grams
- Mushrooms 150 Grams
- Green Peas 50 Grams
- Butter ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves ½ Bunch
- First we make onion tomato gravy take a pressure cooker in this add oil and when oil is hot add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste saute it for 2 minutes then add tomatoes, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, coriander powder, mix this and put the lid on and let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes in a slow flame (6 to 7 whistles).
- Heat a pan add baby corns, add butter, Green peas, mushrooms, saute it for 2 minutes then add onion tomato gravy, add some water mix it well, put the lid on and let it cook for 3 minutes,
- then add cream mix it well and add chopped coriander and switch of the flame.
- Serve this hot with romali roti, chapati.