Recipe type: Curries
Stir-fried navalkol, is a quick stir-fried recipe. Mildly spice and great to have in winter months when it available then only.
- 1 cup peeled and chopped knol khol (navalkol)
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- ½ tsp asafoetida (hing)
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the navalkol and salt and saute on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.